HAUNT (as a verb): To remain persistently; loiter; stay; linger. To visit habitually or appear frequently as a spirit or ghost. To disturb or distress; cause to have anxiety; trouble; worry.
Let’s face it—Cyberspace can be scary… full of swarms of creatures, hostile entities, and bottomless pits. Trojans, Spyware, Viruses, Identity thieves and other cyber criminals can haunt us better than any ghost. And while Max Nomad is known as an accomplished Graphic Designer, he leads a double life as a retired-Hacker / Geek for Hire. The phrase Ghostbustin’ best describes his brand of select IT services because people usually call on him for one main reason: to fix catastrophic computer problems or network infestations that border on needing an exorcism.
His services include:
- Demon Extermination (Malware / Rootkit / Spyware / Trojan / Virus Removal),
- Data recovery from lost partitions on failing harddrives, removable storage, USB flash drives, digital cameras, and certain types of portable media players,
- Tracking down the causes of Blue Screens of Death,
- Assessing, cleaning up and securing Home & Office networks,
- Setting up secure 802.11x wireless networks,
- Tuning-Up neglected Microsoft Windows PCs,
- Collecting forensic data to help catch cyber criminals.
- Primarily serving Southside Hampton Roads, Virginia (Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Newport News, Hampton, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Poquoson, Williamsburg). Customers on the Peninsula, Isle of Wight County, Surry County, Currituck County or the Eastern Shore may be subject to a 3-hour minimum.
If you need someone to hook up a printer or your iTunes isn’t working properly, take it to your neighborhood geek.
If evil things have hijacked your computer or network, call Max.
Here are comments from a few people that Max has rescued:
[stray-id quote id=210]
[stray-id quote id=203]
[stray-id quote id=179]
[stray-id quote id=202]
[stray-id quote id=175]
[stray-id quote id=177]
[stray-id quote id=126]
[stray-id quote id=178]
[stray-id quote id=176]
If you’ve got a PC Emergency and need fast assistance, type in your name, phone number and details below then click SEND.
Your alert will get a call from Max (or an intern) as soon as possible to schedule a time to make a repair visit. All other non-emergency inquiries should be sent through the BGP Contact page.
757-672-2112. NOTE: To keep costs low, there are no receptionists here.
Unwanted solicitors will be mercilessly taunted.
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Friday: 8am til I’m exhausted (by appointment only)
Saturday & Sunday: Available by appointment only
[contact-form 7 “Ghostbustin”]